iJETBAS strictly follows the Plagiarism Policy.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that they have submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by proper citations, to the works and words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is not acceptable in all forms.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- If work is found plagiarised at any stage (before/after publication), it will be immediately removed from our journal database. The author (s) will be entirely responsible for any consequences.
- Each manuscript will be scrutinized for originality check by Turnitin. If a manuscript has been found to have a similarity index of more than 19%, it will be immediately returned to the author for correction and resubmission or rejected and archived.
- Please note that the parameters for similarity check involve, Add to No Repository, Exclude Bibliography, Exclude Quoted Text.
- iKSP Journal of Emerging Trends in Basic and Applied Sciences (IJETBAS) provides immediate open access to its freely available contents to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Researchers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format following the CC-BY license. Authors can self-archive the publisher's version of the accepted article in digital repositories and archives. Following acceptance, paper(s) will be immediately available online after the necessary format. iJETBAS allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.