iJCSE strictly follows the Plagiarism Policy.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- If at any stage (before/after publication) work is found plagiarized it will be immediately removed from our journal database. Author(s) will be entirely responsible for any consequences.
- Each manuscript will be scrutinized for originality check by Turnitin, in case that a manuscript has been found to have a similarity index of more than 18% it will be immediately either returned back to the author for correction and resubmission or will be rejected and archived.
Please note that the parameters for similarity check involve, Add to No Repository, Exclude Bibliography, Exclude Quoted Text.