- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- If at any stage (before/after publication) work is found plagiarized it will be immediately removed from our journal database. Author(s) will be entirely responsible for any consequences.
- Manuscript may be scrutinized for originality check by Turnitin.