iJBE strictly follows the Plagiarism Policy.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by proper citations, to the works and words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is not acceptable in all forms.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- If work is found plagiarised at any stage (before/after publication), it will be immediately removed from our journal database. The author (s) will be entirely responsible for any consequences.
- Each manuscript will be scrutinized for originality check by Turnitin. If a manuscript has been found to have a similarity index of more than 19%, it will be immediately returned to the author for correction and resubmission or rejected and archived.
- Please note that the parameters for similarity check involve, Add to No Repository, Exclude Bibliography, Exclude Quoted Text.