With the aim to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference has set several parallel sessions. Each session will contain at least 10 presentations, speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines to guarantee the successful of the session.
1. Time Allocation
|Total Allotted Time
|Regular Oral Presentation
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion. A Warning will be given when 3 mins left.
- All presenters are requested to reach the session room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
2. Presentation Preparation
- Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text;
- Kindly upload the final version of the PPT files via the online submission system at least 2 weeks before travelling to conference venue. Speakers should have their presentation data ready in a memory stick and copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time;
- Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader;
3. Speaker StandardsSpeakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
Presentation Skills: Presentation would definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. Best Oral Presentation Selection
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (icitbt****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
- This award consists of free registration to the next MLIS Conference and a certificate.
5. Presenter CorrespondenceFor the convenience of listeners, the basic information about the speaker is highly appreciated. As long as the registration is finished and the presentation type is confirmed, kindly inform the conference secretary the following information (if not indicated in the presentation abstract):
1) Research Interests
2) Title information (Prof. / Dr. / Ms.) (Teacher / Student)
3) Affiliation information (Department, University/Institution)