Considering the world pandemic, Online presentations will be available for all participants . Online presentation will be conducted via Zoom Software. The link of the conference room will be available and provided on the website one week before the conference date. Below are instructions to be adhere to:
1. Online Oral Presentations
1.1 Presentation Preparation
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ A Pre-Recoded Presentation must be made and send the the Conference Organizer. √ Author need to be present Live on online session, while his pre-recorded presentation is being played. after the presentaion, the Q&A will be live and author will be requred to answer all the questions in live session. √ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Online Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in Global Standard Time (GMT+5).
- All presenters are requested to join Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.
1.2 Pre-recorded Video PresentationIf you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams at your assigned time, please record the presentation and send the presentation video to us, we will play it at your speech time.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
√ How to join ZOOM MEeting and attend conference
- The Video submission deadline is on MAy 15th, 2021, Video submision process will be communicated before the deadline.
- The video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation, if you do not want to post it publicly, please inform us via e-mail.
2. Online Poster PresentationsOnline Poster Presentations will consist of two parts:
Poster Presentations: A collection of posters in PDF format (with/without audio) will be available at conference website for attendees to view starting on June 20th, 2021.
Poster Q&As: Live poster Q&A sessions will be held via Microsoft Teams Meeting for attendees to meet virtually with presenters and ask questions or give feedbacks.
2.1 Poster Preparations
- The posters can be prepared using any software (e.g., PowerPoint, Illustrator, etc.); however, they must be saved and uploaded in PDF format (Note: your Poster PDF should be one page only).
- There is no size constraint for the poster, we recommend using page size of at least A3 or larger.
The Poster could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo and paper ID(iCITBT****) should be clearly shown in the header;
√ Title, presenter, and affiliation information should be well indicated.
Optional: Presenters may also record an optional audio/video walkthrough of their poster presentation (no longer than 5 minutes), which will act as a guided presentation for attendees to view or listen to while viewing the poster.
2.2 Poster Q&A SessionTo provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions about posters, the live poster Q&A session will be holding through Microsoft Teams Meeting (Specific time will be announced one month before the conference starts):
Each presenter will introduce themselves and their poster topic and then take questions.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to view poster materials ahead of time and to come to the session with questions already prepared. Poster presenters are particularly encouraged to view the poster materials of the other presenters in their Q&A Session.
3. Important NoticeDue to the nature of an online conference, all posted video presentations and poster presentations will be available publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items available at the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time.
Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of the data or sensitive information during the presentation.
For attendees, in case some works are in progress, we expect you not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.